Liebster Award!




Okay so! The lovely, Anne from Braids and Blouses nominated me for this award!
I've seen this floating around for a little while, so I thought what the hell! Why not! 
The idea is that you get nominated for the awards, and you have to basically have to fill in the questions and then tag a few people in to do it as well. 
Sounds simple enough right?

The rules if you want to complete the award yourself -
1) Mention who nominated you for the award.
2) Each person nominated must list 11 different things about themselves.
3) Answer 11 questions that the previous tagger has left you.
4) Create your own 11 questions.
5) Tag up to 11 people.

11 Things about me -
1) I recently turned 20! 
2) I have a younger sister who's 13 almost 14.
3) I love tea and cupcakes.
4) I got my first tattoo illegally when I was 16.
5) I've been with my boyfriend for 5 years in September.
6) Supernatural is my favourite programme!
7) My favourite perfume is Coco Chanel Mademoiselle.
8) I love brussle sprouts! 
9) Mr Tickle is the BEST Mr Man!
10) We have 3 horses, Ernie, Fraggle and China. 
11) Starbucks coffee is the one!

Anne set me these next lovely questions!

1) Why do you like to blog?
It's really nice to show and tell people what I've been loving and find good. I like to share my experiences with people, who might find it interesting. :)

2) Favourite song?
At the moment it's probably Daft Punk - Get lucky! 

3) Which fashion trend do you hate?
I'm really not really sure, there aren't any that come to mind that I HATE.

4) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Florida or the South of France!

5) Who is your celebrity style inspiration?
Not entirely sure! I don't follow a certain style or celeb. I just wear what I think is nice, and I often get ideas for outfits from other bloggers!

6) Heels or Flats?
Flats all the way!

7) What is your favourite part of the body?
On my body? Probably my eyes! They are hazel and lovely! aha
On the opposite sex? ARMS and SHOULDERS! If you have nice arms and broad shoulders you're in there!

8) Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
I have so many! haha, thats probably not a good thing to say, but still!
At the moment it's Jared and Jensen from Supernatural!

9) If you could have a dinner party with 5 people dead or alive who would they be?
1. My Chemical Romance (Because they are and always be favourite band!)
2. Jensen Ackles (Because he seems such a hoot!)
3. Michael McIntyre (No explanation needed)
4. Marina and The Diamonds (because her style and music fills me with joy!)
5. and the obvious people like my family and friends!

10) A photo of the last thing you bought.
This cute mug from Ikea!!


11) Favourite book and movie.
THIS IS SO SO HARD! I cannot pick just one of each!! 
I loved the Evermore Series by Alyson Noel, and I recently read the Hunger Games which I loved!
Favourite movie, I love so many! Bedknobs and Broomsticks is high up there! Cry-Baby, Footloose, Ugh and Hundreds more!

My 11 questions for you!
1) Favourite smell (Cut grass, flowers, the smell after the rain etc)?
2) Best gift you ever received?
3) A photo of your most cherished possession?
4) Your favourite author?
5) Best place to shop?
6) A language you wish you spoke?
7) A photo of your favourite outfit?
8) If you could go anywhere in the world where would you visit?
9) A fashion trend you dislike?
10) 3 things you couldn't live without?
11) A place you go to hide away from the world?


10 people I'd like to award this to! 
Gail at gailygumdrops
Nicola at nicolarelph
Louise at polkaspotsandfreckledots
Nicola at 2manycupcakes
Christina at lifeofouk
Vicky at thecurvedopinion
Leah at justmeleah
Beth at tinkerbellandthelostgirls
Kathryn at misskathrynsmisstakes
Steph at seeingsp0ts

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination. I will try and do this soon. I love your new mug and I also love Brussel sprouts yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are tottaly welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing your post! :) xo

      Delete
  2. Brussel sprouts :) yummy! I love marina and the diamonds and ur horsies names are too cute!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo! When I was younger my parents used to call them baby cabbages! and I LOVE them! bit of ketchup and we're in business. :) xo

      Delete
  3. Oh my gawd, Get Lucky is sooo catchy I love it! I think I've been nominated for this award 4 times now so I really better do a post about it! Thanks for nominating me. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Get lucky is my jam right now!! or anything from the Pitch Perfect soundtrack. ;)
      It'd be really great to see your post! I put off doing it too! but it was actually fun!

      Cant wait to read it lovely! xo

      Delete
  4. Aw thank you so much for nominating me! I'm very flattered. I'll make sure I do a post in response so I can answer all your questions xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! I love your blog! :D Can't wait to see your answers! :D xo

      Delete