10 Day You Challenge. Day 1 - Secrets.

Hey lovelies! So I've seen this 10 day challenge floating around a little bit, and I've been naughty and let it sit in my drafts for 2 weeks now!

But I've finally decided to do it! I love challenges like this, it allows for blogging to be a bit more personal, and I LOVE to read what the people I follow put! 

The first day of the challenge is 10 secrets! So I'd better get on with it eh?

10 Secrets
1. I HATE spiders and ALL creepy crawlies
2. I used to keep snails in the fruit bowl when I was younger
3. If you offer me a Kitkat I'll refuse it because 'I don't like them' but the truth is, they're not that bad.
4. I love brussle sprouts ;)
5. I got my first tattoo when I had just turned 16, shhhhh!
6. The like of Justin Bieber, One Direction and Demi Lovato are my guilty pleasures.
7. I have a thing about people with dirty ears, I feel an awful urge to sort it out for them!
8. I love everything spiritual, and believe that everything is connected, and happens for a reason.
9. I always wanted to have glasses and braces! Geek chic eh?
10. My mum was ironing once when I was younger, and she specifically told me not to touch the iron. So I didn't touch it with my hand, I stuck my damn tongue on it! Obviously not one of my proudest moments!

So there you have it, my 10 secrets! Come back tomorrow for my nine loves! :)

Are any of you lovelies doing the challenge, if so drop me a comment with a link to your blog!

2 comments:

  1. I believe everything happens for a reason too. x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry I missed this comment!
      I'm a strong believer in everything happens for a reason, and that everything is connected in some way.
      When one door closes another one opens, and all the jazz! :) xo

      Delete