Feeling floral OOTD

Hello my lovelies. This evening's post is going to be a bit on a OOTD.
So a week or so ago I ordered some bits off Asos when they were doing their 50% off sale, it'd be rude not to right?
I had my eye on a pair of heart polkadot "trousers" but when they arrived they were super baggy, and made of jersey material! Needness to say, they went went back for a smaller size!


Then my second purchase was this beautiful skirt!
My heart jumped right out of my chest when I saw this lovely, tropical floral print pencil skirt.


I was so in love with the print of this, I knew I just had to have it! It was £11 in the sale!
(Being sold here. If you're as in love as I was!) 

 

It was a bit of a gloomy day today, but wearing this bright print cheered me right up! I threw on a lacy top from H&M and a pair of tights, to keep my legs from getting cold.

A very casual sunday outfit I wanted to share with you all.
(Apologies for the grainy photos. They're grappy iPhone quality)

No comments:

Post a Comment