Mini Superdrug haul.

I brought these bits and pieces a couple of weeks ago! But I totally forgot to post it.
So I'm posting it now for ya'll to see!
Products - 
Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake  £7.99
Revlon Colourstay Liquid Eye Pen in Blackest Black  £6.99
Bourjois Cream Blush in Rose Tender 03  £7.99

This lip butter is lovely, glides on and is really hydrating. The colour is quite pale on the lips, so it does need a few coats, I often just run it over my lips 2/3 times and pucker up!
It stay's on for an okay amount of time, because it's so buttery (haha!) it wipes off quite easy, so use a straw when drinking!

This Revlon Eyeliner was actually brought on a whim, I was looking to repurchase the Master Precise by Maybelline, but they didn't have any left! (How dare they!) but I'm quite a fan of this liner! The brush is shorter, stiffer and a bit thicker. Which is everything I wanted from the Master Precise one.
So win win!

Lastly is the Bourjois Cream Blush. This is the first cream blush I've tried! And again, it was a bit of an impulse buy. But I really like it, it's a cream to powder blush which is good for my combination skin. 
The colour is a pale dusty pink, its got a frosted look to it. Which is very subtle and lovely. 

Oh and I also brought a lovely pair of heart dangly earrings!

Hope everyone is well, and thanks for reading! xo

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I nominated for the Liebster Award on my blog. Hope you can take part! x

    www.braidsandblouses.com

    ReplyDelete