Smashbox Full Exposure Palette


So recently the Mr and I were having a peek in the Boots in Staines (Where we live now!) and I spotted that they had a Smashbox stand. The first one I've seen in a Boots, and I couldn't resist having a little, look and testing out some bits. 
The Full Exposure palette really caught my eye, the lovely matte shades and the shimmers! Oooohhhh! 


The palette includes 7 shimmery/glittery shades, and 7 matte shades, and a pretty decent dual ended brush. A short bristled dense tip, and a fluffier 'blendie' tip, which looks suspiciously like the MAC 217 brush that is everyone's holy grail. As an added bonus, it also came with a deluxe sample of the Full Exposure Mascara.

All of the shadows are beautiful, creamy and most importantly PIGMENTED. They blend out like a dream, I was really impressed with the quality go these shadows. As a self confessed MAC girl, I have to say that these MIGHT be better than my MAC ones. I know, it's a big deal. 
Don't get me wrong, I love the MAC shadows I have, but I feel they can be quite difficult to blend at times. But these are so so fab, I can't get over ho much I love them.




The Smashbox Full Exposure Palette retails for £37 and it packs a lot of bang for your buck! It has some beautiful warm shades, and some cool shades, which makes it the ultimate palette. 
I've created quite a few different looks already (I've had it a few weeks! Shhhh!) both warm and cool tones eye looks, dramatic and subtle. I've been reaching for this pretty much everyday, and I can see myself getting a lot of use out of it.

Have you tried the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette? 
What are some Smashbox staples I should check out next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment