Autumn Lips.

Hey dolls!
Today's post is an Autumn lipstick post, these lippy's are my top picks for autumn/winter.
It's no surprise that everyone's busting out the darks this time of year, so I thought I'd show you lovelies my faves!

Left to right.
Maybelline ColourSensational - Hollywood Red
Rimmel Kate Matte - 107
MAC - Fanfare
Maybelline 14 hour - Always Plum
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable - Crush
MAC - Captive

Maybelline - Hollywood Red
This is a lovely muted red colour. A very subtle and wearable everyday. It has good lasting power, and it's brill on day's where I don't want to have such a statement lip.

Rimmel Kate Matte - 107
I love this deep red colour! The striking colour combined with the matte finish is a favourite of mine. I can tell I'm going to be wearing this colour a lot in the months to come. My only concern is that the formula is quite drying on the lips, so lip balm is a must before and after this lippy!

MAC - Fanfare
This colour begin the brightest in the group, a soft warming colour for those day's when it's chilly. 
Mac lipsticks are always lovely and creamy, so this slicks on like a dream. 

Maybelline 14 hour - Always Plum
A new addition to my lipstick collection, this plum lipstick is the first I've brought. And I have to say, I'm in love with it! It looks very matte in the tube, but when it's on the lips it has a slight sheen.
This formula is a bit drying, so definitely another one which needs a good lip balm.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable - Crush
Firstly, let me apologise for the change in colour, I'm not sure what happened. My camera went a bit funny towards the end.
This is the first Revlon Balm Stain I've brought. And OH MY, how have I lived without these?!
It's a lovely consistency and lasts a while on the lips! My camera isn't doing the colour justice in this photo. It's a bit darker in person.

MAC - Captive
Captive is one of the best lipsticks I own. It was my first *red* lipstick, I was looking to get into wearing more reds, and this darker one seemed a perfect shade to ease myself into it.
It's a matte finish which is the favourite of mine, it lasts a long time, and I tend to revive it after a few hours with a dab of lip balm.

Dark eyes and dark lips are a perfect combo, and I'm gonna be workin' it this autumn/winter seasons! 
I hope you enjoyed this post, and be sure to comment and let me know if we have the same favourite lipsticks! :)



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous shades, especially the first one - all the shades look great on you and with your hair colour x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete