I'm addicted to buying make-up!

So, I brought MORE makeup over the weekend. Ooops. There isn't a trip to Superdrug that goes by that I don't leave with a bag full of goodies. Which is both good and bad. 
Good, because It allows me to blog about them and show you guys. But it's bad because I keep spending money on make up instead of proper things!

Let me just jump straight in with the products I brought.

Okay so, the products we have here are 
MUA Eyeshadow Palette (Heaven and Earth), MUA White Eyeliner, MUA Eyeshadows in Shade 20 -MATT and Shade 3 -Pearl, and 2 Barry M Nail varnishes in 354 - Amethyst Glitter and 319 Foil Effects.


I haven't used these eyeshadows yet, but I'm really excited to use them. Keep your eyes peeled for when I use them. I brought the white eyeshadow to pair with these eyeshadows. Should be interesting to use. 


This the the MUA Heaven and Earth Palette, as you can see, some of the shadows have been used. Because I just couldn't wait to use them. The eyeshadows are very pretty, really nice browns and greens colours, I really enjoyed using them, and I found that they blended really well.

To create this eyeshadow look I used a creamy white colour with 2 colour browns and blended together. I started with the white in the inner corner of my eye and blended towards the middle. I then used a light brown and blended up to the brow and into the white. I then used a darker brown to define and create drama. 

You might notice the defined line at the side of the eye. I used a tutorial by Gossmakeupartist (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEAYXm3ezNg) I didn't follow it to a tee, but I did really use it to get a defined edge at the side of my eye. 
I'm in love with this palette, it's the best one I've brought yet! Good one MUA! 

And lastly, I brought these 2 Barry M nail varnishes. I tried the sliver on briefly, before having to take it off, but it was a really nice varnish. I only needed one coat to completely cover my nail. It didn't take too long to dry either, which I was pleasantly surprised with. I find that usually with Barry M, you need 2 coats to get a solid colour, and they usually take a while to dry as well. But this foil one blows that out of the water. I strongly recommend! 


Thanks for reading lovelies. Hope you enjoyed the post. 
Charley xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I wish they sold Barry M polish in the US. I hear so many good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, that sucks, can't you order it from the UK? I love Barry M!

      Delete
  2. OMG you're just like me! I love buying makeup! and I love the MUA heaven and earth pallette :)
    Loving the positivity! I followed x

    loraphilp.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete