Charley's Autumn Wishlist

Hello all! Hope you're all doing well. 
I feel like everyone is gearing up for the Autumn and Winter right now, it seems like we're all ready to say goodbye to the summer and warmer weather. So what better way to welcome in the darker days than with a wishlist.
This little collage highlights things that I NEEEEED in order properly welcome the new season.

First up some new makeup brushes, these new RT ones took my fancy, need I say more?
The silver and black duo is really nice, plus their brushes are decent!
I'm really digging the 'shopper' style bag and if I'm honest I think it's finally time to ditch my little white bag. It served me well over the summer, it was small and held all my must have items. But I need something bigger, badder and blacker. 

Benefit's They're Real Push Up Gel Liner, as been on my radar since it launched, and I'm forever swatching it at the counter. I recently got a mini sample of this and I love it! I think I'm going to cave and buy the full size.
Real Techniques - Nic's Pick's/Mango black shopper/Essie-Luxedo/MAC-Diva/Charlotte Tilbury-The Vintage Vamp/Yankee Candle-Pumpkin Spice/Benefit-They're real Push Up Liner.
Who doesn't love the dark reds and berry shades. I look forward to busting out the dark lippy's all year! I've got my eye on Mac's Diva for my bold, signature lip this year. 
Last year I was gifted Chanel's Rouge Noir, and this year I'm on the hunt for anything remotely like it, this Essie number Luxedo caught my eye.

The star of this show is obviously the Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow quad in The Vintage Vamp. OH how I lust after this! The colours are just beautiful and perfect for Autumn. I think I'm going to have to bat my lashes at le Fiancé in order to get my mitts on this!

No Autumn would be complete without something pumpkin scented or flavoured. I'm not the only one who drinks their weight in Pumpkin Spice lattes this time of year right? 
I'm gonna try and control myself this year, let money going on Starbucks and more money on clothes and makeup, MUHAHAHAHAHAAA!
Seriously though, I think I'm gonna need this Pumpkin Spice Yankee Candle to curb the withdrawal I may or may not get!

That's everything(For now!) I'm hunting for this Autumn.
What's on your wishlist this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment