November favourites

Hello lovelies!
I'm a bit late in posting my november favourites, I know. But better late then never, eh?
I've got a handful of makeup favourites, and one non-beauty favourite!

I've not really been feeling wearing a full face of make-up this month, only when I've gone out really.
So just been popping on a bit of concealer and a slick of mascara, and I've been good to go.


Twinings Cranberry, Raspberry and Elderflower tea
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Benefit Benetint (Baby size)
Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof eyeliner
Maybelline Fit me concealer
Rimmel Black Cherries nail polish
ORLY Naughty polish (Baby size)

Twinings Cranberry, Raspberry and Elderflower tea
Been out of a few late nights out this month, so I needed a nice fruit tea to help me detox during the week. I'm a sucker for anything elderflower, so this tea that has but a hint of that fragrant flavour is so beautiful and calming!
When brewed it goes this beautiful deep red raspberry colour, it makes me feel like a vampire princess, drinking this deep liquid out of my tea cup. IDK, I just love vampires.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Used this pretty much every day to counter and give my face a nice warm glow. As I am typically pale, this subtle bronzer just gives me a nice sweep of colour. Perfect for when I don't wanna be paper white, but I don't want to look sun kissed. I wouldn't look natural, if I was a sun kissed goddess in the throws of winter!

Benefit Benetint (Baby size)
I got this baby Benetint in a magazine ages ago! It's been sat in my draw forever because I couldn't use it. It just didn't work for me. But because I've been going "make-up" free recently, I've been applying it to my bare skin and lips, to give a natural flush of colour. I've been really liking the results when on top of bare skin, as opposed to over a foundation.
It's been brilliant for my no fuss make up days.

Rimmel Exaggerate Waterproof eyeliner
Nothing amazing here, just a twist up kohl eyeliner. I've been loving using this on the upper lash line/waterline to give my lashes a fuller look. It goes on really quite soft, and does transfer onto my lower waterline, but I'm not too put off by that. So yeah, been getting a lot of use out of this.

Maybelline Fit me concealer
I got this not too long ago, but boy have I been using it! It's a lovely creamy texture and blends in a dream. This is often so much easier to use than my heavy duty Mac Studio Sculpt concealer, because I don't have to carry an extra brush to apply. I just swipe it on and blend with my fingers.

Rimmel Black Cherries and ORLY Naughty polish.
Lastly two nail varnishes that I've been wearing pretty much every week. Both are deep autumn/winter colours which I just love!
The Rimmel Black Cherries is a deep purple colour, think aubergine colour. Very bold and beautiful.
The ORLY Naughty polish is just that. A naughty deep red colour, in the pot it looks almost brown, but when applied to the nails, it's just the most stunning deep red. In some light it looks black and in others its a blood red colour, and I just love it. It's a very vampire gothic colour. (See, vampires again! Maybe I need to stop watching so much Vampire Diaries and True Blood!)

So those are my november favourites, and I'm sure I'll be continuing to use this product throughout December!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

1 comment:

  1. That tea sounds amazing. I think I have to try that one. I use that eyeliner too sometimes. It is really good to use for smokey eyes.

    ReplyDelete