Blog everyday in June! #1



Hey dolls,
I'm back with a super fun challenge set by Lisa from MY BIG FAT BLOG, her idea was to challenge herself and other bloggers to post everyday in June.
As I've been a bit inactive here for a good while, and my posting has been sporadic, I though this would be a FAB challenge to get back into the swing of things. Because I love this blog and the freedom I have, but unless I have something awesome to share, I usually don't bother.

So over the course of the next month my aim is to blog everyday, and hopefully you'll get to know a bit more about me!

Day one, 1st of June is Reason behind your blog name?

I'm not sure really, I'm a big girl and I like to go out in town?
That sounds super ridiculous, but it's really that simple. Nothing crazy.
When I first started this blog, my initial ideas were to show my outfits and blog about places I've been and things I've done, mainly in and around London. But it quickly became a fashion/beauty/lifestyle blog. I'm not mad about it. haha

I would like in the near future to change my blog name, to something more 'ME' I'm also toying with the idea of getting a proper domain and sorting my shit out.
We'll have to see, eh? Keep any eye out for that.

If any of you babes have any tips on changing from a blogsp
ot hit me up on Twitter @Charley_ Louise, I'd like to see how y'all did it.
That's it for today, check back tomorrow for my next post!


There are a few other bloggers doing the daily blogging challenge, and you can check them out here!

Lisa - Daisy - Sarah - Tukru - Lauren - Kathryn - Kelly - Nikki

1 comment:

  1. It is a lot easier to get the domain name than I thought it would be. You cna just go on go daddy or similar sites and choose your domain name and see if it is available then you redirect your current url in the settings. I will try and find the tutorial I used when I did mine recently. I suck at comps and I did it :) x

    Miss Kitty Kaos (Adventures Of A Riot Grrrl)

    ReplyDelete