Blog everyday in June. #8

(I know I've missed a bunch of posts, butttt I'm trying to catch up. This everyday blogging thing is hard!)

Day 8 is Favourite Quote and why.

This one was really difficult to answer, I feel like I've seen and read SO many beautiful and meaningful quotes on tumblr (lol) but none that have stuck with me like this one.
I guess it's just that everything happens for a reason, sometimes you get good things happen and others bad. When one door closes another one opens so to speak.
I try to keep this in mind when something bad happens, remind myself that my time will come and that whatever I'm going through will pass.


I'm trying to catch up with the posts again so bear with me!

Check out the other babes doing the challenge!

Lisa - Daisy - Sarah - Tukru - Lauren - Kathryn - Kelly - Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment