WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!

Ahoy!
If you're a regular reader of Big Girl About Town, you would have noticed my absence!
If you haven't noticed, why not?!

It's been a few months since I blogged last. Before christmas to be exact, then I had every intent of blogging after the Christmas/New Year period. But I just wasn't inspired, I needed some time to recoup and try to get my personal life back on track.

But now I'm back, feeling refreshed and raring to go!
I don't have anything particularly exciting to say or show you yet, but I thought it might be nice for you to see a nice little round up of the past few months in Instagram photos!

Lets kick off this little round up with NYE Eve/NYE.



James and I went to a house warming party at the beginning of January, and played too many drinking games!
      
I went on a bit of a health kick and went MAD for fruit smoothies!
      

It didn't last long though, because James treated me to a nice meal at Mint Leaf Haymarket!  


On the 29th January we welcomed little Ruby into our family!
 

Then on the 1st Febuary, James and I made the trip to Hastings for my bestie, Chelsey's birthday!


    

When we got back from Haistings, we went to see the Only in England exhibition at the Science Museum. It features photographs taken by Tony Ray-Jones and Martin Parr.
 

Before I knew it Valentines day rolled around! And It was a pretty lovely day, I had to work. But it the evening we exchanged gifts and went for a nice meal and Cocktails at TGI Fridays!



I hit 100 Bloglovin' followers this month!




















We had a pretty chilled weekend, I had to work, but we wanted to be a bit adventurous and ended up in Islington, in the beautiful Mexican restaurant Wahaca.  Where we enjoyed Mojito's and Burritos!
  

Hope you enjoyed this little round up of the past few months! I promise I'll be posting more in the coming months!
See you next time doll's! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Sounds like you've been having so much fun. Your new puppy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete