Cosy floral OOTD

Hello sweets, it's been forever since I've done an outfit post.
I had planned to do this post a few days ago, before the UK became storm central.
So I braved the weather and went down to feed the horses. I tried to keep as clean as possible, which is no easy feat when you're up to your ankles in mud!



I was treated to this dress by my lovely mum when went to Sainsbury's, I was attracted to the print straight away, with it being floral and pink. It's a made of a stretchy jersey material and is perfect for the winter, it's got 3'4 length sleeves and a high neckline, to keep my chesticals warm in the cold weather! 
I brought it in a size 22 and it fit's lovely. It's was only £18 and was made in the UK according to the label!


I threw on a skinny waist belt and a chunky camel coloured cardi, from New Look a few winter's ago! 
I was lovely and cosy today despite having to go out in the wind and the rain! 

Also, sorry for the state of my shoes! They're my yard boots, and didn't want to risk getting my normal, everyday shoes muddy! 

Hope you enjoyed this outfit post, it's been a while since I've posted one!




4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Cosy and pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I can tell I'm going to be living in this dress this winter! xo

      Delete
  2. love it :) looks super cosy. the print on your dress is fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so nice and warm! Shame that my feet got a bit wet! Thanks lovely. xo

      Delete