New skincare products.

I brought some new bits and pieces to add to my skincare stockpile.
And these are the products I brought all for just over a tenner!


Witch blemish stick I saw on a post my the lovely Kate at therealprincessofslytherin.wordpress.com.
She recommended it, so I thought I'd give it a go.


Next I've got the small pot of Bio-oil, the logic behind this was that if it can get rid of scars, it should be able to get rid of the scars from previous scars. I've only been using it 2 days, so I have to say, not much of a difference, but it does say on the leaflet use for a minimum of 3 months. Which when I read it I was terribly shocked. 3 MONTHS? I wanted a quick fix. So I guess I'll have to update you on it's performance in a few months time!

Have any of you used Bio-Oil before? Did it work for you? I'd like to know.


And lastly, I brought a tub of loose powder. It's from Collection 2000 which I don't usually pick up, but I'm willing to give it a go. I think it was £2.99? On the tub it say's it's a translucent powder, so I'll do another post later about this product!


Hopefully these products will live up the their expectations. Do any of you use any of these products? Do you have any advise to give me about getting the best out of them?

Thanks for reading! - Charley xo

No comments:

Post a Comment